MUCOBA Bank PLC, formerly known as Mufindi Community Bank LTD (MuCoBa) is the oldest community bank in Tanzania incorporated in December 1998 and licensed by Bank of Tanzania (BOT) in May 1999 to offer banking services to the communities of Mufindi and neighboring districts. It opened its doors to the public in June 1999. The Bank, with its Head Office in Mafinga, offers banking services to the community of Iringa region and its neighbouring region of Mbeya at Mbalali District.
Therefore Mucoba Bank Pic is now inviting applications from suitable qualified and self- motivated Tanzanians with high personal integrity to apply for the following positions
The following shall be the main duties and responsibilities to be accomplished by a successful candidate on day to day:
- Reporting to Credit supervisors or Credit manager
- To mobilize deposits and loans from clients
- To conduct training to clients for group loans
- To disburse loans to well-trained groups and individuals
- To ensure loan repayment is done timely by close monitoring of the portfolio
- To conduct loan recoveries to nonperforming loans
- To prepare and analyse loan documents
- To conduct K.Y.C before disbursing loans
- To ensure there is proper record keeping and documentation
- To prepare daily collection and disbursement reports and be submitted to supervisor and credit manager
- To manage Non Performing Loans so as to be within regulatory minimum requirement
- To perform any other duties as may be assigned by higher authority
Holder of Diploma or Certificate preferably in General Agriculture, Business Administration, Education, Community Development, Finance or equivalent from recognized Institutions
Computer literacy and data entry knowledge and to be updated with new technology
Customer care skills and fluent in English and Kiswahili both written and spoken
Experience in microfinance lending will be an added advantage
Hard worker and Team player
Must demonstrate honesty, integrity and transparency
Effective in time management
Creative and ability to take initiatives
A competitive remuneration package will be offered to qualified candidates depending on qualifications and experience.
The selected candidate should be committed and ready to work in rural areas
How to Apply
Application letters with CV, copies of relevant certificates and contacts of at least three referees should be sent to undersigned by 01st October, 2019.
THE GENERAL MANAGER, MUCOBA BANK PLC, P.O.BOX 147, MAFINGA.
Or Through the following email address:
Only short listed candidates will be contacted.