Azura Beach Club (Chloe Plaza) is looking for person who will be responsible with managing their property (ies) as prescribed.
- Minimum Qualification: Bachelor
- Experience Level: Mid level
- Experience Length: 1 year
1. Accomplishing financial objectives by collecting rents, paying bills, preparing weekly budget and scheduling expenditures.
2. Investigate and resolve resident complaints and concerns in a timely and efficient manner.
3. Advertise units and negotiate lease terms
4. Maintain a positive & productive relationship with tenants
5. Coordinate maintenance schedule with Maintenance manager
6. Complete all required paperwork for new tenants
7. Ensure the premises is ready for new occupants
8. Maintain all required records
9. Prepare and distribute monthly generator fuel bills to tenants
10. Ensure timely rental payments and collections
11. Hire, train and supervise property staff
1. Work experience as property manager preferred
2. Competency in MS Office
3. Customer focus and bottom line orientation
4. Interpersonal savvy with strong communication and presentation skills
5. Well organized with excellent time management skills
6. A degree in related field